My favourite topic so far because I love watching movies and if I like them I am that person that doesn’t mind watching them again and again! Keeping that in mind the list may be quiet long.
- Disney movies – grew up watching them so still watch them to relive my childhood, these include The Lion King, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Alice in the Wonderland etc..
- Home Alone 1 & 2 – another one to relive childhood days and I feel that it is the perfect movie to watch during winter as it has that “feel good, cozy” factor to it.
- Harry Potter series – all I can say is that how can anyone get tired of Harry Potter!!
- Pride and Prejudice (2005) – the book was the first ever romance book that I read and being an old soul I loved the kind of romance Elizabeth and Mr Darcy had so of course I would love the movie!
- Shah Rukh Khan’s movies – I am only talking about the ones he did around the early 90’s – Khabi Khushi Khabi Ghum, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai etc. – they do make me cringe with the over-acting and all but yet again watching them when growing up it has the “feel good” factor about it for me.
- Tangled – you should know by now that I am a big child at heart! Lol
- 90’s and early 00’s “chick flicks” – I feel like they were the best ones ever, the new ones are good but not that good! The ones I am referring to are “10 Things I Hate About You”, “You’ve Got Mail”, “Princess Diaries” – you get the gist!
- Amir Khan’s movies – the new ones though, as there is a special meaning to each one and I love that!
- The Last Samurai – now I don’t like Tom Cruise but this movie is just beautiful!!
As you can see I have made groups because listing them all out would make a long list and I like to keep things short and sweet! Lol.
Let me know what are your favourites to watch again and again. s